Check the <Sale> tag for all the teas on sale
It's almost the solstice and I'm just getting my Tea Spring Cleaning done. Not surprising what with a pandemic and massive civil uprising against systemic oppression in the United States of America. There are a lot of distractions. But directly related to tea, the crash in domestic flights between Asia and the United States has significantly impacted shipping rates and times. So as I wait for the new tea shipments, I'm making room.
There are a number of teas on sale, mostly green but some others mixed in as well. To make it easy, I discounted on the website instead of troubling you with a discount code. You can find the sale teas by using the <Sale> tag to search and I've tried to make it obvious by including "SALE!!!" in the heading for those teas. You can also directly link from the list below:
- Hui Long Cha Green Tea, 2oz for $4, regularly $6
- Jinggu Bai Hau Silver Needle white tea, 2oz for $7, regularly $11
- Lao Shu Black Tea, 2oz for $28, regularly $32
- Mao Feng Green Tea, 2oz for $3, regularly $6
- Mao Jian of Xinyang Green Tea, 2oz for $7, regularly $10
- Meng Ding Huang Ya Yellow Tea, 2oz for $26, regularly $33
- Moonshine of Nepal Green Tea, 2oz for $13, regularly $17
- Purple Rain Black Tea, 2oz for $7, regularly $8
- Uchawi Zumbarau GreenTea, 2oz for $4, regularly $7
I hope this email finds you safe and healthy with a cup of wonderful tea always at your side.